Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally picked up my Titan last night. Man I thought the wait (9weeks) was going to kill me and now I am considering taking the day off work just to drive it all day because I am so excited to check out all the features everyones been talking about. The first thing I noticed is the incredible responsiveness of the engine and powertrain. Wow - I have never driven a truck before that felt so good.

·
Registered
514 Posts
waitingfortitan said:
I finally picked up my Titan last night. Man I thought the wait (9weeks) was going to kill me and now I am considering taking the day off work just to drive it all day because I am so excited to check out all the features everyones been talking about. The first thing I noticed is the incredible responsiveness of the engine and powertrain. Wow - I have never driven a truck before that felt so good.
Enjoy! I'm still waiting.. "any day now"...

·
Registered
183 Posts
I'm still waiting..., 7 weeks to go, or so.

So are you going to change your username to "HavemyTitan"? :upsidedow

·
Registered
100 Posts
Congrats, I sure hope mine comes in soon. The wait for me has been a killer, as I've had my truck come in 2 times now already and it didn't work out. The first one was a dealer trade from another dealership where they really botched up the window etchings for the little security numbers and the dealership I was buying it from told me there were forcing the other dealership to replace all the windows.

The second truck ended up not having the off road package when it was delivered.

I'm supposed to have my truck before the end of this month the dealership claims now, I've got my fingers crosssed this time lol.

·
Registered
278 Posts
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :cheers:

Ya you don't look so good either you should take a day off. :upsidedow

·
Registered
23 Posts
Congratulations!

(no longer) Waitingfortitan,
I picked up mine last night as well! Yours must have been on the same hauler. Everyone at work today took notice and said it looks awsome! I will be looking for you around town....Enjoy your new ride!

Motman (happyman)
Canteen LE 4x4 Crew Cab
:cheers:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yippeeee!!! Big Congrats!!!
Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work Don't go to work!

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
congratulations on the birth and delivery of your bastard son (titan). It shall be the son from hell, full of obnoxious angst and uncontrollable power. It will have parents in the school yard calling you an unfit parent for birthing such a beast with its propensity to bully others. When its all said and done, you will be a parent proud of the accomplishment and domination your Titan (bastard son) will display. Now go out and give that smug look at other truck owners who think the Titan ain't shizznit. As you give them a snarl of the exhaust, just lay off the gas and smile while flipping the peace sign :futwice: , just kidding big 3 owners i'm just playing... :tongue:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Prometheus said:
congratulations on the birth and delivery of your bastard son (titan). It shall be the son from hell, full of obnoxious angst and uncontrollable power. It will have parents in the school yard calling you an unfit parent for birthing such a beast with its propensity to bully others. When its all said and done, you will be a parent proud of the accomplishment and domination your Titan (bastard son) will display. Now go out and give that smug look at other truck owners who think the Titan ain't shizznit. As you give them a snarl of the exhaust, just lay off the gas and smile while flipping the peace sign :futwice: , just kidding big 3 owners i'm just playing... :tongue:
:rollingsm :rollingsm Pro....

Congrats to No longer and Mr Moto....How was your first day with the Beast?

CHris

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats Newby's!!!!!!!
It's funny how many of us have nicknamed our Awesome Truck " The Beast" but I can't think of a name any more appropriate.
VRROOOO.......................................mmmm!!!!!!!
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts