Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan finally has the web site working for "Building and Locating". There were several threads in here about not being able to select the Off Road Package when selecting the 4X4. That seems to be fixed now, but there is not a price increase with the package (now including the e-locker). Anybody here with some inside knowledge on whether the price will remain the same?

·
Registered
11 Posts
moose44 said:
Nissan finally has the web site working for "Building and Locating". There were several threads in here about not being able to select the Off Road Package when selecting the 4X4. That seems to be fixed now, but there is not a price increase with the package (now including the e-locker). Anybody here with some inside knowledge on whether the price will remain the same?
Do you know if you can add the locker or is this a different differental alltogether? I have the off-road pre e-locker.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yeah, you just can't trust the dealership. I was told by a dealer that the ELD would cost about $800 more and would be offered by in what he called the "Off-Road II package". I was 95% sure he was lying to try and get me to buy one of the trucks on the lot, but I was diplomatic enough to just say "I'm going to have to confirm that before I make my decision". I really wanted to yell "LIAR!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts