Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple months ago i had my shackle snap and go threw my bed that was a ten day process away from me sat i have no tranny until 3rd gear i took it in sunday it took then until 2day to tell me whats the problem and somehow my valve body blew up or "let go" as they say so im getin a rental and they dont know how long its gona be which really set me off i also had the door handles freeze last winter hopefully it wont be in again in a couple of weeks its getin cold in jersey anyone else who had a problem like this tell me what its all about
thanks

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
mr.cash said:
a couple months ago i had my shackle snap and go threw my bed that was a ten day process away from me sat i have no tranny until 3rd gear i took it in sunday it took then until 2day to tell me whats the problem and somehow my valve body blew up or "let go" as they say so im getin a rental and they dont know how long its gona be which really set me off i also had the door handles freeze last winter hopefully it wont be in again in a couple of weeks its getin cold in jersey anyone else who had a problem like this tell me what its all about
thanks
There's a Technical Service Bulletin(TSB) on the door handles freezing, get it fixed. It sure does suck when they freeze shut and even worse when they are frozen open.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts