Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed order 12670709 on 8/24 and when I checked on my order I found that is was 'on hold' with a note saying that the price went up. I have left 2 messages on your website with no response. It is now the 26th, I have no response and no order and the price is still listed the same as when I placed the order on your website. Will someone please respond either here or on your website. If you are not going to respond, then cancel my order. I'll take my business elsewhere.

·
Registered
647 Posts
adontech said:
I placed order 12670709 on 8/24 and when I checked on my order I found that is was 'on hold' with a note saying that the price went up. I have left 2 messages on your website with no response. It is now the 26th, I have no response and no order and the price is still listed the same as when I placed the order on your website. Will someone please respond either here or on your website. If you are not going to respond, then cancel my order. I'll take my business elsewhere.
I'd suggest calling them. Many vendors can't seem to keep up with website messages and e-mails. I talked to Cheryl in their parts department and she was really helpful.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up calling and cancelling my order a couple of days after starting this thread. The guy I talked to was very nice and apologized. Later that day I received an email from the parts manager who said that he couldn't sell an item for less than it cost him. I agreed, but I also said that if the price is incorrect on their website, then it needs to be changed. I just checked the price again (around 3 weeks later) and the price is still that same on the website. Either honor your price or correct it on your web site. :muncher:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He actually said that (this is a paraphrase as I don't have his email in front of me) he couldn't sell parts less than they cost him, but that he would reconsider that position since I would be sharing my experience on titantalk.com. His response actually came after I had already cancelled the order over the phone. Since I had already cancelled the order, and he made it sound like he was going to honor the price because of titantalk.com exposure and not because it was the right thing to do, I dropped it.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Why is there no link to the website link the other vendors have?

·
Registered
902 Posts
adontech - i choose to support you by not purchasing anything from everythingnissan. if i had bad service/experience from a vender/dealer, i would like my experience to mean something to other potential customers whether it be a good or a bad experience. there are many other vendors that we can purchase products from that will do the RIGHT thing without regard for exposure. boycotting will lead them to realize good news travels fast but bad news travels even faster.

with that in mind, anyone living in the Kansas City area should not buy any vehicles from Jay Wolfe. i'm sure that some of you have read my post about them. the service manager never called me back after i left him my name and number. the service dept was supposed to call me back 3-4 days later about the paint chip on my fender. never called me back.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts