Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A little history, and looking for a second opinion. I was pulling my 07 Titan out of the driveway and it stalled out. But would not restart at all, still cranks over fine. I did the obvious and swapped ipdm relays. Still no start, then swapped out the fuel pump and completely switched ipdms with another truck and still no start.
At a lost cause now other then getting it towed into the stealership.

Any help would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
109 Posts
ECU? I don't know what they cost around you, but here the one for my truck is $75 used (yes I checked and made sure that it was the right one). Barring that I'd say perhaps a fuse going to something to do with ignition or fuel. Does it smell like fuel after kicking it over a couple times?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have no fuel smell I can hear the fuel pump priming I've pulled all fuse and visually check. The condenser fan is running as well and anti theft is on solid now. I can get it so somewhat start by spraying starter fluid in the throttle body.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Then it sounds like you definitely have a fuel problem. I don't know what it takes, but you should check the fuel pressure at the rail. IIRC, its supposed to be 51 PSI at the rail.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah the only problem is that the condenser fan is on and the anti theft is solid which makes me think electrical, like ecu is fried.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts