Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently took my 2012 Nissan Titan Pro 4X to a shop to get my PRG mini left installed and cam bolts. I spoke to the tech and he said that there's no need to put the cam bolts in because there's no tab welded to the frame to hold it in place. He stated that all my adjustment is in the upper control arm. Is this true that I don't need the cam bolts?

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
He's wrong. On my Titan, a 2011 so effectively identical to yours, the cam bolt washers sit in a recess in the mount. There's one front and rear for both cam bllts, on both LCAs.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you so much dubyam! I'll go by and talk to him again. I just wanted to know what I was talking about when I talked to him. I'm read and read last night but never found out how they actually work.

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
Take a look under your front end, at where the LCA bolts sit. To the left and right there are raised metal edges which hold the cam bolt washer in place.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Option 2: Take it to a shop. Easy to do, but this is where most bad installs come from, and you will cuss yourself for not doing it on your own.

This is so, so true!
I love this forum. I've learned so much and there's so much more I can learn from here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts