Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well starting tomorrow my truck goes to the bodyshop to get fixed. they will need it for one week to get the new bedside installed/painted and such. so i figured while it was already in the shop i would have the wheels powdercoated black... all black, no chrome for me lol.... anyways as soon as i get her back you all will be the first to see it.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Hope it's good as new when you get it back...

And I kinda liked the little bit of chrome around the perimeter of your rims....

·
Registered
133 Posts
One week, try a month!!!! Just got mine back after being run off the road into a ditch by a drunk driver and just about everything on the driver side had to be replaced :crying: . Talk about missing my Titan and now I have to take it back because they didnt replace the window and they have to fix an airbag sensor.

Im glad your damage wasnt as bad as mine and only have a week of down time. I also like the look of your truck and rims, I have a Red Alert as well.

edit: I also like the chrome lip.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Another one for the chrome lip. Spend the money on other mods.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
There's a black one in the parking lot that's all black w/ black rims and chrome lip. other than the chrome burgers, that bad boy is clean. I like chrome but with just a hint of chrome on your ride makes it look some what cleaner, hope you get your truck back better than before.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I guess I'm one of the few that think your ride would look sweet with the rims all black. There isn't any other chrome on your truck to help accent the chrome lips on the rims right?

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Jfree said:
One week, try a month!!!! Just got mine back after being run off the road into a ditch by a drunk driver and just about everything on the driver side had to be replaced :crying: . Talk about missing my Titan and now I have to take it back because they didnt replace the window and they have to fix an airbag sensor.

Im glad your damage wasnt as bad as mine and only have a week of down time. I also like the look of your truck and rims, I have a Red Alert as well.

edit: I also like the chrome lip.

TRY 9-10 weeks!!!! AND THE DEALER WAS THE ONE WHO WRECKED MY TRUCK!!!!

Hopefully Ill get it back this week...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts