Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if anyone is looking for a deal on sweepers i have several for sale.

1. Kirby Ultimate G with 17 attachments- shampooer, shampoo and other accessories- looking for 500.00 plus shipping

2. Filterqueen Majestic Triple Crowns- Probably the best cleaner out there. These are a great deal and have been serviced by me and work perfectly. These also come with charcoal secondary filters for viruses, germs and bacteria. I have 2 of these cleaners. looking for 400.00 each plus shipping

3. I also have an Filterqueen Majestic- This is in perfect condition as well. Looking for 275.00 plus shipping

4. i also have a Filterqueen air purifier that is new and is a class II medical device. it works better than HEPA. Looking to get 550.00 plus shipping

Also the filterqueens will do a fabulous job on the titan i have new one and it cleans dog hair and other things up better than anything else. But i will accept a resonable offer! The Kirby originally was 2800.00 just two years ago and the filterqueen triple crowns go 4 1500-1700 and the majestic goes for 1300-1600. So if you want great top shelf cleaners at a rock bottom price. Let me know i will work with ya. thanks all

Attachments

·
Registered
4,808 Posts
This post really sucks!

Sorry I couldnt resist! haha

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone???? I Am Willing To Deal On These !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
How mucH extra MPG,TQ,HP does this add?

·
Registered
775 Posts
Can I mod one of them to fit in the bedside box? The chrome one would look kick *** in the lower grille.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts