Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.... I just bought a new 2011 Titan SL. I was looking to buy a Tonneau cover and was interested in the Access Vanish. Does anyone know if this would fit with the Utili-trac?

Now that I got that out of the way, this is my first truck. I traded in my Acura TL after moving to the "country". I live in a world of Chevy and Ford pickups (and an occasional Dodge) but just couldn't get myself to buy one of those after driving and seeing the Titan. I just love this truck!

Anyway, thanks for the help.

-BJ

·
Registered
63 Posts
Not sure if this is the answer you want, but I know a few guys here have "flipped" the rails upside down to make their tonneau covers fit. I don't know the brands they were using, but I believe they said that they could still use the utili trac for the most part.

·
Premium Member
280 Posts
I am going off the wall here and suggesting one that not many people have heard of, but its LazerLite. Solid aluminum and supports a ton of weight. SOLID built. 2005-2011 Nissan Titan tonneau covers by Lazer Lite check it out. BTW, they work WITH your utili-trac so there is no modification necessary.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. I do like the idea of that LazerLite but I think it'll be easier for me to just roll one up when I stack things that are higher then the bed height.

As far as flipping the rails, it looks easy enough to do.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts