Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
You should post at least a month ahead next time, red... as well as turning it into a NorCal Meet... this way people will have time to set the "appointment" and keep their calendars clear. ;)
You ever see any lifted folks running out there? If I can make it, I'd like to run my Titan to get a realistic idea of it's current performance status...

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
cool... as it stands right now, the wifey wants to take the little ones up towards the snow parks on 80 to play in the snow this same weekend... so, I'm going to see if I can break from that little excursion to make it to the raceway... what's the start time and how late is it going?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
There are nothing but a bunch of pussies over here in Ohio. Lucky to even see another truck at the track!! All I hear from people is, "Why do you race a truck?" I just want to smack them!

Reactions: jpac811

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
There are nothing but a bunch of pussies over here in Ohio. Lucky to even see another truck at the track!! All I hear from people is, "Why do you race a truck?" I just want to smack them!
So I can run over the Honda that just smoked me on the way back down towards the staging lanes afterwards. :rofl:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
oh man..i hear that lots..then I tear em a new one...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts