Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday I went to the MORE race in Barstow and tested my truck a little. Titan suspension works pretty good on my little 4 banger frontier, here's a short video.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
sick nasty dude. what suspension setup are you running exactly ?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
well we got a place called bartow over here so unless you know barstow then who knows lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Titan Total Chaos upper arms, Radflo 2.5 w resi, Stock Titan lowers, Deaver add a leaf, Bilstein 5125's all from Greg, and no swaybar. It was somewhere near the start of the MORE race in Barstow ( CA haha). The approach to the jump was kind of rough so I couldn't go too fast.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hooligan said:
i'm starting to really dig fronties now, knowing you can do all that front susp. modding with titan parts!!!
Yeah, except for the sh!tty bolt pattern, it's a pretty cool truck. I might eventually get ahold of some titan spindles and hubs to get the titan lug pattern. I would have to run 17's though. Here's a pic of some dude who put Gregs mid travel kit on a frontier w/ 2.0 Radflo's

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
hooligan said:
i'm starting to really dig fronties now, knowing you can do all that front susp. modding with titan parts!!!
right-o hooligan, i dont know if i can call you a traitor for downgrading haha...

edit- downgrading sounds bad, what i mean is going from big to not so big :d lol

i would consider one if i could throw in a titan motor and lift the hell out of it lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
killcatzforfun said:
right-o hooligan, i dont know if i can call you a traitor for downgrading haha...

i would consider one if i could throw in a titan motor and lift the hell out of it lol
That's funny because the titan motor will supposedly fit in frontiers, apparently the motor mounts and bellhousing are the only things different ( our frames are pretty much identical) 2008 Pathfinders have the 5.6 in them now, so I think it's only a matter of time before the 5.6 is in frontiers as well.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
killcatzforfun said:

YA!!! i hear ya! its gotta be possible especially now that the new Pathfinder is being stuffed with the VK56! [email protected] - a Fronty with an upgraded suspension like 06Fronty's and a titan V8!!!! ohh, that sounds awesome!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sh!t, imagine a frontier with a Titan long travel kit, CST, Gregs MT, or if you are willing to cut into your brand new truck and are rich Camburgs kit.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
2006fronty said:
Sh!t, imagine a frontier with a Titan long travel kit, CST, Gregs MT, or if you are willing to cut into your brand new truck and are rich Camburgs kit.
camburgs you say :rolleyes: not for titan though right ???... well you cali guys, im out for the night.. remember here its 3 hours later then you.. 3:04 AM time for some TV...GAWD I LOVE SUMMER :)

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
you got a red yaris ?? haha my sisters got a red sedan as well... she loves that thing...what do you got in the yaris ? ( i think its yours, youve got pics of it next to the fronty)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
killcatzforfun said:
you got a red yaris ?? haha my sisters got a red sedan as well... she loves that thing...what do you got in the yaris ? ( i think its yours, youve got pics of it next to the fronty)
Yeah, it's my wifes, she loves it. I call it a lady bug, 39 mpg for 170 a month is cool in my book haha.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
2006fronty said:
Yeah, it's my wifes, she loves it. I call it a lady bug, 39 mpg for 170 a month is cool in my book haha.
yeah i doubt my sister hits 28mpg in it... she stays filling it up lol.. and mashing it... i went to the movies with her in it tonight and she mashed it thinking shes cool and i hear it scream but didnt feel us moving lol...

alright well im out for reall this time.. monitor is hurting my eyes with no sleep, so big screen next till i pass out hahaha later..

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
killcatzforfun said:
camburgs you say :rolleyes: not for titan though right ???...
it's in the works supposedly.....

b!tchin truck 06Fronty! not easy for one to take on that jump, not unless they call you kartman or greg........is she your daily driver?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts