Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I brought my 2005 CC to the dealer today for replacment of the transmission lines under the TSB. They changed the PS lines as well because they have the same type of outdated clamp that is known to be a problem on the tranny lines. Well - my usual service manager was not their today. So - I got no free vehicle for the day, no ride home either (I had to call my wife to come and get me). This gets even worse - they did not fill the tank with gas, they did not wash and wax the truck for me either. And what really bites is - when I came back to pick it up nobody bothered to take me out to lunch! I have only had this truck for 2 years - what gives? I though the warranty was for 3 years! My regular service lady is on vacation - and the personal service was totaly non-existant. I guess I am lucky they fixed my truck for free and did not forget it was in for service. This really messed up my day.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes P - I was totally speachless with surprise when I picked up my truck. I did not quite how to respond to the shabby treatment either. I just drove myself home looking very bewildered. If the Lexus dealer that takes care of my wife's Toyota Landcruiser ever treated her that way - she would have exploded at the service counter. It is good that I am so patient and willing to forgive. I am sure this mistake will be rectified when my regular service manager returns. As alway - a remain a gentleman.

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
HudsonValleyTitan said:
Gotta love sarcasm....lol
Well - Filling the tank would have been a nice gesture - after they dropped the ball on everything else! LOL! What ever happened to service with a smile?

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
I feel your pain!

Clint

·
Registered
204 Posts
haha lmfao!! youre not being sarcastic at all now are you?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
BuckyBadger said:
They fill your truck?????No way!!!
they fill mine up everytime i take it in as well as hand me the newest model LE cc... when i leave they give me a yellow piece of paper that lets me fill up at shell... next time i go ima bring like 20 6 gallon tanks and fill em up as well :p not really but that would be fun

·
Registered
292 Posts
This is the weirdest thread I've ever seen. One minute I think it's a joke, the next I think it's real, then I think it's a joke. So I'll comment accordingly.

Serious Scenario: Roy, you might be a little high maintenance. If you just dropped your Bentley off to be serviced I could understand your dismay.

Joke Scenario: Ha, ha. That was good!

·
Premium Member
43,176 Posts
what's funny is i was talking to the fridge repair guy today and he just bought a dodge and the wheels are about to fall off!
He calls and finds out there are 7 yes count them 7 TSB's on it!

You would think they would send a tow truck and offer a loaner till his is fixed right?!!

No they tell him to wait till monday and not drive it if possible and then drive it 40 miles to the dealership and then he will be without it for a few days while they pull the tranny and fix all the other problems!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'd give them a poor rating on the service questionnaire if I was ever treated that poorly.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Is there a TSB for the leaky transmission lines? Mine are slightly damp, but not dripping. If there is a TSB, I might as well get new lines and clamps installed. If not, I guess I'll get new clamps and put them on at the next oil change.

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
No lunch?? Thats it, these dealers have gone to far now! It used to be they would pay your gas and electric bills not to mention your mortgage and now they have reduced their service to just repairing the problem at hand under warranty. If I ever buy a Heavy Duty diesel truck I can promise IT WILL NOT be a Titan!!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts