Nissan Titan Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Better speakers will improve the sound. Less static at higher volumes. Replacing the stock amp would definitely improve the entire experience, so replacing everything would be the way to go for those that want to maximize the experience.
True. If you want to tangle with that nightmare set up under the driver's seat and risk damaging
I get that but how noticeable would an upgraded sub be if you cant change the power going to it? The center speaker Im sure you would notice some difference but the sub Im curious about.
Because the stock speakers are trash. Especially the cheap sub.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I’d like to put the fender and the Rockford side by side and compare. I test drove a ‘20 and aside from poor shifting, the main reason I didn’t buy it was it seemed the fender system was much worse than the Rockford system.

I realize to the true audiophiles out there, they probably both suck. But to simple ‘ol me the Rockford is enough and the fender left something to be desired. But I didn’t get to mess with them back to back to make sure it wasn’t just my imagination.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I’d like to put the fender and the Rockford side by side and compare. I test drove a ‘20 and aside from poor shifting, the main reason I didn’t buy it was it seemed the fender system was much worse than the Rockford system.

I realize to the true audiophiles out there, they probably both suck. But to simple ‘ol me the Rockford is enough and the fender left something to be desired. But I didn’t get to mess with them back to back to make sure it wasn’t just my imagination.
That is the consensus. Rockford had better volume and bass than the Fender.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts