Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
my 2018 Pro4X had the towing mirrors. The only thing I hated about them was there was no way to get them power folding.
If I can add these, retain AVM, and have power folding, I’m absolutely adding them to my truck when I get my camper.
Yeah I plan on doing the same as long as they have the cameras and powerfolding. I also had the 2018 PRO-4X and broke the paasenger mirror and it was like $550 for one at the time. The dealership wanted something like $750.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I did a tow mirror swap on my 2020 non XD about 2,300 miles in. A lot more vision around me, didnt really care to lose the power folding option either but they still do everything the stock mirrors do

·
Registered
34 Posts
OEM Replacements, shopped around on different online nissan dealer parts stores, there was a spring promo going on at the time so after shipping and taxes it was about $650. Well worth it though in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
OEM Replacements, shopped around on different online nissan dealer parts stores, there was a spring promo going on at the time so after shipping and taxes it was about $650. Well worth it though in my opinion.
Was that price each?

Clint

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
Please delete post.

Clint

·
Premium Member
3,793 Posts
Price for the set, and it includes the black adhesive pieces that you put on the inside of the door to cover the holes for the nuts.
I paid $513 for one and the parts manager ordered it for me as a dealership employee, his name and home address were on the receipt.
I just googled one of your part numbers and it came up as $613 from courtesy Nissan parts.
Where did you buy yours from? That was an insane price as the list is close to $800.

Clint

·
Registered
364 Posts
I just ordered a set from Courtesy-Nissan ebay sales for $828.60 thank you for providing the right part number for the pair. Part # 999L1-W700B

·
Registered
34 Posts
I paid $513 for one and the parts manager ordered it for me as a dealership employee, his name and home address were on the receipt.
I just googled one of your part numbers and it came up as $613 from courtesy Nissan parts.
Where did you buy yours from? That was an insane price as the list is close to $800.

Clint

I got mine from Hyman Bros Nissan online parts store, at the time they were running a spring sale thats how I was able to get mine for a steal. I also got some aluminum kick plates from them as well, the prices on the kick plates from them were $90 cheaper than anywhere I could find at the time

·
Registered
364 Posts
Will I need the kick plates? If so what part #?

·
Registered
364 Posts
I was reading kick plates but in my head i was thinking backing plates. My mistake. My titan will be even more awesome when I'm done with her. Thanks again for your help on this.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was reading kick plates but in my head i was thinking backing plates. My mistake. My titan will be even more awesome when I'm done with her. Thanks again for your help on this.
No problem man, I'm looking forward to seeing all the 2020 pictures, I've had mine since February and barely have seen any but within the last 2-3 weeks Ive been seeing them all over the place, gets me excited every-time lol

2020TITAN8.jpeg

·
Registered
64 Posts
Looks like the 2021 models have extending tow mirrors as an option again on the build and price website for the Pro-4x. Just built one tonight and they were able to be added in that process like before 2020.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I finished installing mine. It was easy. The kit had everything needed. Took video but don't have time for editing right now. Here is a picture

61 - 80 of 85 Posts