Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 days of ice and the Titan is better than most.. We have followed 4 autos crash and burn this icy couple of days and the big Titan has never even slipped. Just followed a F-250 spin out going down hill, then followed with the Titan and passed the ditched Ford. This is a solid truck. Seems to want to just keep going and going and going. Could it be better than the Mo I replaced it with???

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
So, you saw somebody wreck their truck in front of you and didn't bother to stop and check on them?

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
So, you saw somebody wreck their truck in front of you and didn't bother to stop and check on them?

If thats the case, he is making Titaner's look bad!:teethmast

·
Premium Member
2,260 Posts
So I guess running over a riced out Honda Civic for leverage in the snow was not good either? J/K

He did say ditched not wrecked, which I assume...nevermind I would've assisted or at least take some pics to post on TT. :)

L

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Yeah I still would have at least stopped and seen if they needed pulled out.

·
Registered
583 Posts
2 days of ice and the Titan is better than most.. We have followed 4 autos crash and burn this icy couple of days and the big Titan has never even slipped. Just followed a F-250 spin out going down hill, then followed with the Titan and passed the ditched Ford. This is a solid truck. Seems to want to just keep going and going and going. Could it be better than the Mo I replaced it with???

Apparently you did keep "going and going and going". Hopefully no one needed any assistance :(

1 - 6 of 6 Posts