Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i give up. Im usually the one helpin people out with titan info and i havent picked mine up yet. But i have a question that i havent been able to find the answer to and it is an embarrassing one. Ok here it goes, hold the laughter. Does the packages that arent the big tow packages (because i plan on not picking up the big tow package) still have a hitch with wiring harness?

OK feeewww i guess that was painless.

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Big Tow= Class IV Hitch, Tow Mirrors, HD Battery, Lower Axle Ratio, Temp Guage and VDC...

So the answer is No, yours wont have a hitch...

The good news is though, if your not looking for more than 5000pds, you can put a class III setup on for about $300 total.

Chris

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
CaliforniaTitan said:
Big Tow= Class IV Hitch, Tow Mirrors, HD Battery, Lower Axle Ratio, Temp Guage and VDC...

The good news is though, if your not looking for more than 5000pds, you can put a class III setup on for about $300 total.

Chris
a little off topic, but thanks cali for the info on the pics.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CaliforniaTitan said:

Chris

Cool thanks man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts