Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay fellow members, I have a question. It may have been answered before but I couldn't find it. I went to the dealership today just for grins and giggles. Well they have a brand new T with the mirrors that have the turn signal in them as well as the puddle lamps underneath. I am going nuts because I want these mirrors. So I have a 2009 SE non big tow, with power mirrors. These mirrors are off of an LE. What must I do in order to make these bad boys work, or will they just plug and play? I'm like a coke addict without any coke, I want these mirrors, I'm going through withdrawls... haha any help will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Check the how.to. section

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Highly doubt they are plug and play. Quite a bit of modification will need to be done.

You will have to take the turn signal wire from the mirror, and tap that wire into the turn signal, so it obviously comes on with the front and rear. You would need to do this for both driver and passenger side.

For the puddle light, you would need to do the same thing. But tap into whatever you'd like. If you want it to come on when you open the doors, you will need to find a similar wire.

You're gonna need a little bit of experience if you wanna make this work I think.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
what sucks about the mirrors, and makes them hard to swap, is all the wires are the same color.
for the puddle light, you will have to tap into your dome light.
good luck.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all of your inputs. Do you think there would be a way for a guy to put the puddle lamps into SE mirrors, cause thats basically all I would want. The led turn signal are neat and all but I think the puddle lamps would be the s**t

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Okay fellow members, I have a question. It may have been answered before but I couldn't find it. I went to the dealership today just for grins and giggles. Well they have a brand new T with the mirrors that have the turn signal in them as well as the puddle lamps underneath. I am going nuts because I want these mirrors. So I have a 2009 SE non big tow, with power mirrors. These mirrors are off of an LE. What must I do in order to make these bad boys work, or will they just plug and play? I'm like a coke addict without any coke, I want these mirrors, I'm going through withdrawls... haha any help will be much appreciated.
These mirrors r sick! That is true. I had them on my '06 LE. Keep in mind they are also power folding.:0. I currently have big tows on my new kingcab but am transplanting these mirrors onto it. best bet is look for em on eBay or at a wrecker. They also come onthe armada. I will share with u after we tackle the wiring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts