Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Note to our valuable Titan Talk members that we appreciate so much!

We at New-Nissans.com are making great efforts to bridge the gap between the consumer and the all allusive auto dealer whose individual interests can be deeply divided. The auto dealer must remain profitable to continue to better server their customers. The more profit the dealer earns, the more tools and resources they will have at their disposal to further support their efforts in satisfying their customers. We at New-Nissans.com choose not to try and profit enough on any one deal to satisfy all the rest of our customers. We believe that if we can make a small reasonable profit on enough deals we can succeed in our quest to completly satisfy our customers. At the heart of New-Nissans.com is our desire to satisfy and please every customer. What a web we weave. It is our sincere hope that our customers appreciate our efforts to walk the very thin tight rope of profit and loss. Our deals are real, despite many comments of doubt. Visit our web site to see real examples of dealer invoices and to learn more about our incredibly low prices and incredibly high standard of customer service.

·
Banned
1,451 Posts
Sounds like Shane from my local ADV Nissan... Welcome!

I'll vouch for the great, no hassle deals from www.new-nissans.com.

It's where I bought my truck. I only got $1000 below invoice - looks like their pricing has become even better in the last few months!

Anyone who flies in to SEATAC to buy a Titan from www.new-nissans.com PM me - I'll pick you up from the airport and give you a ride to get your new Titan!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts