Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The rebates for both the King Cab & Crew Cab are $4500 for Nov.
You should be able to get $10,000 off the sticker of any 2008 Titan on the lot right now, especially at the end of the month.

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Titantexan said:
The rebates for both the King Cab & Crew Cab are $4500 for Nov.
You should be able to get $10,000 off the sticker of any 2008 Titan on the lot right now, especially at the end of the month.
Not according to my local dealerships... they seem to think if you get a rebate, that that's their "discount" to you... and maybe they will knock off a little more...

plus, when I went looking at new trucks, they didn't have many to choose from that I liked, and the rebates only applied to in-stock items.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
Energizer said:
Not according to my local dealerships... they seem to think if you get a rebate, that that's their "discount" to you... and maybe they will knock off a little more...

plus, when I went looking at new trucks, they didn't have many to choose from that I liked, and the rebates only applied to in-stock items.
Your local dealers need to learn that factory and dealer discounts are two separate things.

Clint

·
Banned
223 Posts
I just bought my Titan last month and got a rebate $4250 and the dealership took off $4500. I think I got a pretty good deal considering I $13500 for my trade and wouldn't give $8500 for it. I walked out the door with 100000 mile warranty and a new truck for under $19500.

·
Registered
978 Posts
looking said:
I just bought my Titan last month and got a rebate $4250 and the dealership took off $4500. I think I got a pretty good deal considering I $13500 for my trade and wouldn't give $8500 for it. I walked out the door with 100000 mile warranty and a new truck for under $19500.
sounds like you made out like a bandit! what did you trade and what did you get?

·
Registered
81 Posts
just spoke w a local dealer and he says there is a $5k factory to dealer and a $500 holiday cash rebate. This high volume dealer (autoway in brandon florida) gets an additional $1k off for shear volume. thats nearly $7k off the top. not bad!!!

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think what he meant at the dealership is $4500.00 rebate and $500.00 holiday cash. Well thats what i was told.

·
Banned
223 Posts
I traded in an 03 F150 Supercrew FX4 an they gave me $13500 for it.
I do feel like I got a really great deal on the truck and with 600 miles on it now so far so good.

·
Registered
490 Posts
netboy said:
According to carsdirect which is usually correct its 4500 factory +500 holiday cash
I talked to my dealership tonight also and it is $4500 for KC and CC plus $500 holiday rebate, total rebate $5000. Not bad at all.

Travis

·
Registered
60 Posts
$5K rebates on an 08' is an INCREDIBLE value folks. GM is offering a paltry $1K on the Silverado. NO WAY in hell is a Silverado a $4K better truck than the Titan.

·
Registered
686 Posts
$5k off??? Man part of me wishes I waited but at the same time I've been having fun with my truck the last month.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Own a 2004 LE fully loaded Galaxy Black. Bought it new. List 41,500 and got it for 34,500 tax and tags included.

The dealer asked me if I wanted an '08. He even ordered one for me with no obligation to take it (I have sold over 6 Nissans for him in the last 18 months). Same Titan as above; LE, Nav, DVD etc. List 44,500.

I told him up front that I would buy it for $35,000 including tax and tags. He laughed. So I walked. Now he calls and says $5000 cash back and offered me $37,000 with tax and tags.

I am holding out for the $35,000 that I told him.

Am I being unreasonable? With gas prices going up, he may have a hard time selling it......

Based on the conversation here, I may have a chance?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Carmax in White Marsh, MD has an '08 Pro-4X for $9,600 off sticker! There is no reason you couldn't get that truck for $35,000. Good Luck :cheers:

Man it is VERY tempting to trade in my '05 SE for a new one

·
Registered
201 Posts
mhwo said:
Own a 2004 LE fully loaded Galaxy Black. Bought it new. List 41,500 and got it for 34,500 tax and tags included.

The dealer asked me if I wanted an '08. He even ordered one for me with no obligation to take it (I have sold over 6 Nissans for him in the last 18 months). Same Titan as above; LE, Nav, DVD etc. List 44,500.

I told him up front that I would buy it for $35,000 including tax and tags. He laughed. So I walked. Now he calls and says $5000 cash back and offered me $37,000 with tax and tags.

I am holding out for the $35,000 that I told him.

Am I being unreasonable? With gas prices going up, he may have a hard time selling it......

Based on the conversation here, I may have a chance?
If and when you do get it for that price, you will proably have gotten the best TItan deal ever. 37k is about 10.5k off sticker which is insane... if you were to get it for 12.5k off sticker i'd be amazed, i mean that would be like 2500 below invoice - rebates. Dont hold your breath, but anything is possible.

·
Registered
740 Posts
cleoent said:
If and when you do get it for that price, you will proably have gotten the best TItan deal ever. 37k is about 10.5k off sticker which is insane... if you were to get it for 12.5k off sticker i'd be amazed, i mean that would be like 2500 below invoice - rebates. Dont hold your breath, but anything is possible.

The sticker is $44500. If he gets 10k off it will be at $34500 plus tax and fees. You should be able to get that truck for $35k easily. Gas is $3.15 here in Indiana and I am sure the dealers are feeling that in the sales of gas guzzlers. Go in and talk to the sales mangager and tell him you will sign the papers now for $35k.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Just returned to a Titan. Had an 04 LE we sold 2 yrs back. Just bought a NEW 08 LE Titan here in Colorado the last week of October.

Sticker was 39700 and I paid 30280 out the door. Dealer worked hard for me and new I was shopping the Tundra and a GMC with 6.0. All said and done, got more truck for less money than the others. Is it me or is the "seat of the pants" feeling of the titan better than the tundra? To me it is... feels faster.

I am sincerely impressed with the new build, ride and quality of the 08. Glad to be back here boys!!!

Does anyone have recommendations for a nice riding AT tire in the 20" size? Looking at Cooper and Nitto.:cheers:

Dan

08 LE with tow. Desert Stone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts