Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Automotive News November production numbers on the Titan.

For the week, 1,388. Month, 9,624. 66,345 yr-to-date. They show the comparable 06' yr-to-date number of 58,375. I don't know if that last number is correct. For I thought the Titan was selling close to 100K. Well anyway I hope many here took advantage of the great $5K rebate on the 08's that have been offered. It's a great deal on an 08' model.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Titan sales have never gotten close to the 100k sales mark. the best year was 2005 with 88,945 sales.It looks like for 2007 the sales will meet or exceed 2006 sales a little.

·
Super Moderator
37,238 Posts
skyhammer said:
Titan sales have never gotten close to the 100k sales mark. the best year was 2005 with 88,945 sales.It looks like for 2007 the sales will meet or exceed 2006 sales a little.
Wow, imagine that.

Not dead yet, surprise, surprise.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Here is a little tidbit of Nissan info I ran across today from an AP article:

"Nissan said its sales rose largely on the strength of the new Rogue crossover and the Versa subcompact, which saw sales surge 67 percent. Nissan's car sales increased 11 percent, but truck sales were flat. Nissan's sales rose 6 percent for the January-November period."

"GM's Nov truck sales fell 15%"
"Toyota's SUV and truck sales fell 5%"
"Chrysler truck sales down 13%"
"Ford truck sales rose 2%"

I assume by truck sales they are counting both SUV and pick up sales.

·
Registered
2,952 Posts
Damn - they rose because of the Rouge? F**K THAT THING IS UGLY!!

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
2007 TITAN LE said:
Here is a little tidbit of Nissan info I ran across today from an AP article:

"Nissan said its sales rose largely on the strength of the new Rogue crossover and the Versa subcompact, which saw sales surge 67 percent. Nissan's car sales increased 11 percent, but truck sales were flat. Nissan's sales rose 6 percent for the January-November period."

"GM's Nov truck sales fell 15%"
"Toyota's SUV and truck sales fell 5%"
"Chrysler truck sales down 13%"
"Ford truck sales rose 2%"

I assume by truck sales they are counting both SUV and pick up sales.
Huh??

In the big truck race, hampered as it is by the mortgage crisis, Ford led with 46,568 F-Series, but that was off 11.7 percent. Chevrolet sold 38,122 Silverados (off 14.1 percent), GMC sold 13,840 Sierras (-10 percent) and Dodge sold 24,488 Rams (-12 percent). Toyota says it sold nearly 15,000 Tundras, up 43 percent versus the end of the old Tundra's line last year. Total Toyota truck sales dropped 4.4 percent versus November '06.

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6222699...were-buying-cars-instead-of-trucks/index.html

·
Registered
740 Posts
PRJ said:
Huh??

In the big truck race, hampered as it is by the mortgage crisis, Ford led with 46,568 F-Series, but that was off 11.7 percent. Chevrolet sold 38,122 Silverados (off 14.1 percent), GMC sold 13,840 Sierras (-10 percent) and Dodge sold 24,488 Rams (-12 percent). Toyota says it sold nearly 15,000 Tundras, up 43 percent versus the end of the old Tundra's line last year. Total Toyota truck sales dropped 4.4 percent versus November '06.

http://blogs.motortrend.com/6222699...were-buying-cars-instead-of-trucks/index.html

Here is the site where I got that info:

http://www.insightbb.com/story.aspx?doc=ONLINE/D8TA8RS00.xml&top=BUSINESS

·
Registered
483 Posts
This is only the beginning if gas starts pushing towards $4.00 a gallon those numbers are going to really slide. The new f150 is due out sometime in 08 the word is if it isnt a home run Ford is toast.

·
Registered
250 Posts
anmut said:
Damn - they rose because of the Rouge? F**K THAT THING IS UGLY!!
im with you anmut if it took that ugly freakin ROUGE to help TITANS sells there is something wrong there i mean who comes on the lot to look at a ROUGE and then says wait a minute look at that TITAN i know it is 3x bigger and gets 1/3 the gas milage but dang lets get that!!!!!!!!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts