Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IN the TITAN, you can now order factory XM SATELLITE RADIO AT A COST OF $400.00 I ORDERED MY 2WD CREW CAB LE ON 03/05/04.
MY DEALERSHIP CALLED ME ON THE 18TH AFTER I HAD ASKED THEM ABOUT XM SATELLITE RADIO AND THEY SAID THEY CALLED THE FACTORY AND GOT A PPO AND THEY CONFIRMED THEY WILL BE BUILDING MY TITAN NEXT MONTH (APRIL).
IT WILL BE A:

TITAN
CREW LE
2WD
K12 RADIANT SILVER
GRAPHITE/TITANIUM LEATHER
BIG TOW TO1
DVD V01
SIDE AIR BAGS S01
SPLASHGUARDS B10
SUNROOF JO1
FLOOR MATS L92
BED EXTENDER X94
XM SATELLITE RADIO XM
HOOD PROTECTOR HP

MSRP $36,760
INVOICE 32,920
HOLDBACK $622.00
FLOORPLAN ALLOWANCE $311.00
DEALER COST EST. $32,000.00
PPO COST $33,210.00
PRE-PAID ORDER

·
Registered
514 Posts
bestatchess said:
Very nice. $400 for the XM is a good deal if you compare it with the price of the add on kit and the labor to install.
???

$373 + a couple hours work? I understand it may be a good deal if you're not comfortable doing it yourself, though.

·
Registered
514 Posts
bestatchess said:
Come on over, I have $27 for you to do the install. (As long as you are licensed, bonded & insured).
I was a few years back... it's ok if you're not comfortable doing it.. I am, and will. I'd do yours if you were in the area.

·
Premium Member
17,093 Posts
bvstone1 said:
I was a few years back... it's ok if you're not comfortable doing it.. I am, and will. I'd do yours if you were in the area.

BTW, I think you need to add 10% shipping to the $373 price, so you will have to install if for free and give me $10 in order to match the factory deal.

·
Registered
174 Posts
What is the monthly charge to have the XM? I was considering it but i dont listen to music all that much and am not sure if its worth it.

·
Registered
514 Posts
bestatchess said:
BTW, I think you need to add 10% shipping to the $373 price, so you will have to install if for free and give me $10 in order to match the factory deal.
Nope... wrong again. :) Got it under 400 shipped.

Some people like the comfort of having a stealer install something they've (the dealer) never done before, others are comfortable with their abilities... no big deal. Look at deepwater's shop. they had to run wires "all over the place".. LOL!

·
Registered
514 Posts
LS1POWERED said:
What is the monthly charge to have the XM? I was considering it but i dont listen to music all that much and am not sure if its worth it.
9.99 a month. If you pay in larger pieces (like 2 years) it drops even more. Once you have XM, you'll always want XM. At least that has been my experience.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
9.99 for XM

bvstone1 said:
9.99 a month. If you pay in larger pieces (like 2 years) it drops even more. Once you have XM, you'll always want XM. At least that has been my experience.
I'd be afraid to pre-pay it, they might go out of business someday?
I heard rumors that if one of them goes down it will def be XM.
I've never heard sirrius before this is my 3rd XM radio and I like it a lot!
something for everyone on it.
i pay every 3 months
$29.97
first 2 months is free if you buy the kit or from the factory.
My Titan is being built sometime this week I talked to the dealership this morning again.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
$400 for XM

bestatchess said:
Very nice. $400 for the XM is a good deal if you compare it with the price of the add on kit and the labor to install.
I bought the first version of the sony and it was over 300 and the one in my monte pace car was $325.
I removed the brake light on my 1995 king cab and ran the wires through the brake light and then moved it up to the light.
hard wired the power supply and ran an input wire to the xplod head unit. I did have to buy an aux input box and an extra wire for my mp3 player back then.

·
Registered
514 Posts
dcrobt said:
I'd be afraid to pre-pay it, they might go out of business someday?
I heard rumors that if one of them goes down it will def be XM.
I've never heard sirrius before this is my 3rd XM radio and I like it a lot!
something for everyone on it.
i pay every 3 months
$29.97
first 2 months is free if you buy the kit or from the factory.
My Titan is being built sometime this week I talked to the dealership this morning again.
Nah, XM is doing better than Sirrus.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts