Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've seen a few Titans on base, wondering if any are here on Titan Talk

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice. I'm a contractor at Dahlgren, working for a tenant unit on base.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've seen several Titans on base, guess none of the owners are on here

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
I don't recall the user name (was that you Bytor??), but somebody moved there about 1 year ago and posted somewhere in an "MVPTitans" discussion thread or one of use responded to him. We thought of having a Mini Meet down there sometime but hadn't heard from him again. My family usually drives through there once a year to head to NC to visit my in laws. (My Dad retired from NSWC White Oak, MD about 15 years ago.) We would always stop at the Southbound Sheetz for sandwiches on the way to NC, good rest place for us coming from Annapolis. We are going to try to have a small meet near Richmond sometime in early May I believe, prior to Lurchdubous leaving town. He is finishing Dental School. Keep an eye open in the MVPTitans discussion thread for info as it becomes available. Fredricksburg may be an ideal location, and I'd hit some historical spot along the way there. Hit a destination, and do Dinner afterwards. We'll see what Lurch s up to as for a date.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't recall the user name (was that you Bytor??), but somebody moved there about 1 year ago and posted somewhere in an "MVPTitans" discussion thread or one of use responded to him. We thought of having a Mini Meet down there sometime but hadn't heard from him again. My family usually drives through there once a year to head to NC to visit my in laws. (My Dad retired from NSWC White Oak, MD about 15 years ago.) We would always stop at the Southbound Sheetz for sandwiches on the way to NC, good rest place for us coming from Annapolis. We are going to try to have a small meet near Richmond sometime in early May I believe, prior to Lurchdubous leaving town. He is finishing Dental School. Keep an eye open in the MVPTitans discussion thread for info as it becomes available. Fredricksburg may be an ideal location, and I'd hit some historical spot along the way there. Hit a destination, and do Dinner afterwards. We'll see what Lurch s up to as for a date.
Yeah, that was me, sorry I never got back with anyone. A mini meet around here would be fun. Would have to be on a weekend, since I work 4 till midnight M-F. I can't log in to TT from work, but feel free to email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
6,386 Posts
Ha! I just read the beginning of this thread today, popped in down low the other day. Yeah, I'll get with Lurch and see if we can find a day to meet before he leaves. I think it will be early May or prior, and definitely on a Saturday. We've got another Meet scheduled in MD on April 14th to install LEDs, up in Belair. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts