Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who out there is from the NW FL, Gulfcoast, Southern AL area??
Any of you visit the tracks and where??

·
Premium Member
59,072 Posts
I'm outside of Mobile but I don't go to any tracks.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Panama City, I prefer dirt. :upsidedow

·
Registered
49 Posts
I guess my post didnt go in early like I thought! Pensuckola in da house! Since were all here on the gulf coast, anybody got anything for sale? looking for a cheap low profile tonneau or bac flip or anything. Sorry for thread jacking!!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump... bump...bump..
C'mon guys... Isn't anyone gonna be able to meet Donnie and Me in Gulfport next week???:crying:

·
Registered
418 Posts
REP'N WAKULLA COUNTY!!!!!!

and im sure yall dont know where that is...so just south of tallahassee, down by the coast.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cool.. I've been trying to call the track but no one ever answers and there's no message machine.

Web site talks about 1/4 mile brackets each Wed but the dates are back in 05 & 06????????

anyway... keep trying...

Btw... How's the weather out ther bud?? Cold??? Down in the teens here tonight and tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fishinfrenzi15 said:
REP'N WAKULLA COUNTY!!!!!!

and im sure yall dont know where that is...so just south of tallahassee, down by the coast.
any good 1/4 miler's there?? or close to there??

·
Registered
486 Posts
PAPARYNO said:
cool.. I've been trying to call the track but no one ever answers and there's no message machine.

Web site talks about 1/4 mile brackets each Wed but the dates are back in 05 & 06????????

anyway... keep trying...

Btw... How's the weather out ther bud?? Cold??? Down in the teens here tonight and tomorrow.
My wife is going to try calling tomorrow,they have a race going on.

Its pretty cold out here with the wind blowing 35mph and the seas are around 6-8ft,another day at work,lol.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
stay safe bud..keep in touch
I'll try to find out more also if they're open...

·
Registered
486 Posts
thebab said:
<- biloxi here..

Track is open tomorrow night...
Do they do the whole 1/4 mile there?
Its a 3 hour drive for me to meet paparyno,Not worth the drive unless they run the 1/4,Wanting to do it on the 9th.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yup, gulf ports a quarter mile track...

Everyone calls it the ice rink as it sucks for hooking.... but a mildly modded Titan shouldnt have too many issues.

The track in hattiesburg is much nicer.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well Donnie, is Hattisburg closer to you?? If that'll help ya I can drive there too..., Bout the sam distance for me.. @2.5-3hours I guess.. let me know bud..

L8tr

BTW .. tks "thebab" for the info

·
Registered
111 Posts
No problem...

I took my Cobra (well my old cobra - just sold it a week ago) to Gulf Port... could not run anything better than 12.4s..

My best in at AK Raceway Park was 11.7s :(\

Then someone told me to steer clear of gulf port and goto the hattiesburg track.

LMK when you guys go..

I'm 20 min from the Gulf Port track and I think round half hour to the hburg one

·
Registered
418 Posts
PAPARYNO said:
any good 1/4 miler's there?? or close to there??

nah...nothin that i know about.

·
Registered
486 Posts
So i take it that the one in Hattiesburg is 1/4 mile?
My wife talked to the lady in Gulfport,she says the race the 1/4 give timeslips and all,you just have to have a helmet to race.
Its on you paparyno,let me know.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.