Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2116 Posts

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bradenton Motorsports Park in the year 2154

Its finally happening. My pony vs his goat. Im sending out an invite to whoever wants to come and watch some good racing. Last time I tried getting people together back in December 2010 was a huge FAIL. Gweasel was the only one to show. Lets see what happens now. Come out and have a great time with Steve, Chris and myself. JDos1 and his 2011 5.0 Mustang might be coming along also. Let me know!!:hi:

POSTPONED UNTIL NEVER

This will happen NEVER.
Please come and join us

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Gary748 just got something that may show us both up! He may not beat us in a straight line, but he will be close, and has an overall better performing car...I'll let him post pics if he wants, but he's kind of private=). So maybe he'll just bring it out to Speedworld

*Edit, its faster then my car stock, and will be a handful with bolt-ons

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Orlando Speed World on Friday September 9th

Its finally happening. My pony vs his goat. Im sending out an invite to whoever wants to come and watch some good racing. Last time I tried getting people together back in December was a huge FAIL. Gweasel was the only one to show. Lets see what happens now. Come out and have a great time with Steve, Chris and myself. JDos1 and his 2011 5.0 Mustang might be coming along also. Let me know!!:hi:
I may have to come on down if only to get an excuse to see how my car is coming.

Should be a solid match.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Subscribed to see the video:) Jpac, what's your mustang run?

·
Registered
4,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Gary748 just got something that may show us both up! He may not beat us in a straight line, but he will be close, and has an overall better performing car...I'll let him post pics if he wants, but he's kind of private=). So maybe he'll just bring it out to Speedworld

*Edit, its faster then my car stock, and will be a handful with bolt-ons
Hmmm you already raced him? This is getting interesting!!

I may have to come on down if only to get an excuse to see how my car is coming.

Should be a solid match.
Come on down Mike. Its going to be a great time.
Subscribed to see the video:) Jpac, what's your mustang run?
Somewhere between my trucks time and top fuel dragster:bangit:

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
This car is in a different league then the C5, stock its .3-.4 faster to 60 then my car. Handles amazingly, and is pretty new. Gary did like the 370Z I think, but this is much better. He actually didn't get it yet, but its a good possibility. I think he'll get it, he's been mentioning buying a sports car for a while. Gary is not a Corvette or STI/Evo guy. And yeah STI's and Evo's are not faster stock. I know he was wanting an Audi S5 for a while

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
Damn these riddles. So almost half a second faster to 60, not a C5, outhandles both of our cars... I guess its not a C6, maybe something German? Give me at least a region of the world lol
Baja bug with a Turbo Suburu swap!!!

·
Registered
14,082 Posts
BMW 335i?????

·
Registered
8,408 Posts
I know...but im not saying either. That's up to Gary.

I'm excited for this meet!!! The more the merrier, so get off your butts people & come out & have some fun with us!!! See ya soon guys! :)

1 - 20 of 2116 Posts