Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
08 titan se 4x4. Had aftermarket headers put on. Extended the o2 wires but don't know what color goes to what? If anyone can post a pick of their left and right front 02 sensor plugs I'd really appreciate it!

·
Vendor
7,921 Posts
Did you just cut the sensor wires or engine side harness? With the sensor wires just match the colors. I'm not really understanding your question? Make sure to solder well and use the correct size wires or you will have tuning issues. What brand headers?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cut the harness wires and didn't mark them. The harness end got thrown away so I had to get an aftermarket electrical connector. I did solder the wire connections but I don't know what color wires are for the o2 heater wires and what color wires are for the sensor. I.e black sensor wire connects to orange harness wire. White sensor wire connects to blue harnes wire.

·
Vendor
2,007 Posts
I cut the harness wires and didn't mark them. The harness end got thrown away so I had to get an aftermarket electrical connector. I did solder the wire connections but I don't know what color wires are for the o2 heater wires and what color wires are for the sensor. I.e black sensor wire connects to orange harness wire. White sensor wire connects to blue harnes wire.
Hate to say it and I do hope it doesn't come to this but you are probably going to have to buy new sensors. They are very finicky and its always a toss up when they're extended.. seen them die for much less. I always recommend to install them in the upper bungs (if your headers have them) to avoid extending the wiring.

If you get it all back together and you get either P1148 or P1168 codes you will know...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have new sensors, I just need to know what color harness wires go to what color sensor wires. Black sensor wire is +, grey sensor wire is ground. White sensor wires are heater. But what color harness wires are +,ground and heaters?

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi every body i have the same problem , driver side , how to connect new universal smart link to the downstream o2 sensor ?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts