Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, i am sure this has been done to death out in the rest of the forum but here is the scoop. After on 2 days of ownership my wife took the truck to school with her and i am still trying to find out stuff about it. I will not see it for about 2 more weeks an Christmas break. I have none of my books here so here goes a few question. Will an OBD II scan tool work on a 2011 LE and if so where is the plug? I did a very quick scan before she went out the drive but did not see it, if it is on drivers side like normal. If not then what would you recommend and where to get? I have been looking around but not quite sure what will work. Willing to spend some money on it but want something to work well.

·
Super Moderator
160,772 Posts
The port on your truck is on the driver's side, under the dash near where your right knee would be.

Get a Bully Dog Power Pup GT. It'll give you a tune, AND it'll read the codes and clear them if need be. :D

As for straight code readers, I don't know.

Reactions: klondike1

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When she get home i will get a better look. Thanks. I have the OBD II now so if it will start me off the will look into others as time progress's. I do have some warranty to work thru yet. Thanks again.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts