Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello gang.

Just traded in my 2003 350Z on a 2008 Titan SE Crew Cab. I'm quite happy and sad. Sad because I *had* to sell my Z due to my first born child coming in December. Happy because I was able to get into an '08 Titan with a really good deal plus rebate.

Love the truck so far. It's a base SE and I believe my first mod will be either a Banks or JBA exaust. Those just really make this truck sound amazing.

Looking forward to reading through these forum and to get to know you folks.

·
Registered
682 Posts
cangrats on the titan and your child! you wont be dissapointed. i have a banks and i love it. some say jba is a better performer. cant go wrong w/ either!

·
Super Moderator
93,617 Posts
Welcome to the site! Great choice on your truck, you will really enjoy it. There are several good threads that discuss the different exhaust systems you can purchase. I have JBA on mine, but there are many other options.

·
Registered
61 Posts
congrats on the newborn and congrats on the new truck. i did the same thing when i had to give up my tacoma for my set of twins. i may be missing my tacoma, but i really love my titan, and you will not be disappointed with truck. congrats again on both of your babies:thumbsup:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Once I've made 15 posts, I can post some pics of the new truck.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Welcome to the club! Congrats on the two new family members!! :cheers:

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Welcome to TT!!!!!!

Don't get Banks if you want that baby to sleep in the truck!!!! LOL

·
Registered
731 Posts
Congrats on the truck. What vipzach states... Very loud for a baby. You can always help the sound by removing the tip though.

vipzach said:
Welcome to TT!!!!!!

Don't get Banks if you want that baby to sleep in the truck!!!! LOL

·
Registered
158 Posts
You could have tried getting the baby seat in the rear hatch, for some reason they have baby seat attachment points in a Z, but I'm not sure if its really possible.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
better put some ear plugs on your child when driving after you install your new exhaust. I have a magnflow on my 08, its louder then my 06--wife doesnt like:crying:

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I have been a Titan owner for about ten months and using this site for a couple of weeks, I love both. There are a lot of knowledgeable people on here. The information you can get is amazing, but be warned, this site will make you want to do "stuff" to your Titan. But look at it this way, your fixing up your first childs first ride? You never know. Good luck, congrats, and welcome.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts