Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've looked on ebay, but can't find the OBX longtube headers. Can you help me find a set. I'm not lookin for hp gain just fixing the cracked mf without going back stock
thanks!!

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
I've looked on ebay, but can't find the longtube headers. Can you help me find a set. I'm not look hp gain just fixing the cracked mf.
thanks!!
I have a set of Oem manifolds w/out cats in them ill sell you for $150 shipped. I gutted the cats out of them. They have 50k on them with no cracks. Pics in the buy sell section. Ill bump it up for you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a set of Oem manifolds w/out cats in them ill sell you for $150 shipped. I gutted the cats out of them. They have 50k on them with no cracks. Pics in the buy sell section. Ill bump it up for you.
thanks but I am lookin for the OBX LT's

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
Save a little bit longer and get the Doug Thorley's. There are major fitting issues on the passenger side where you have to "bend" them to clear the UCA.

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
If I were you, I'd buy deerslayer's e manifolds. It's just been shown elsewhere that OEM manifolds with the cats gutted out performs only very slightly less than LT headers.
I wouldn't do it if it was only saving you $100, but you're saving $300 to $500 that way.
Plus, when they're off, they're easy to have ceramic coated. No more potential cracking. And the install is as easy as it's going to get.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
If I were you, I'd buy deerslayer's e manifolds. It's just been shown elsewhere that OEM manifolds with the cats gutted out performs only very slightly less than LT headers.
I wouldn't do it if it was only saving you $100, but you're saving $300 to $500 that way.
Plus, when they're off, they're easy to have ceramic coated. No more potential cracking. And the install is as easy as it's going to get.
Yep what he said. $150 shipped is a great deal even w/out cats, plus they perform great.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I actually might be interested in those slayer.. they still available?

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
Yea the manifolds are still available first guy to jump on them for $125 shipped can have them. I can ship tomorrow if paypal tonight.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts