Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK so I have been going back and forth Ocotillo or Glamis. I myself like Ocotillo there is something for 2 wheel and 4x's. I will be bringing my quad and my trailer. Being a weekend trip If you want to bring wives and kids great if you don't even better. I just brought it up to my wife and the first thing she said was "is it with all yor little titan talk friends" I said yes and she said have a good time with the boys. I think we should vote on where everyone wants to go. If more want to do Glamis I am down for that. All I know is there are a lot more places for 2 wheel drive to go in Ocotillo. suggestions?

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
You 2WD's need to get True-Tracks :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Justintoxicated said:
I am 4x4 If you were talking to me, By the way Catch any little brats with your GPS Yet

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Ocotillo sounds good..........hope to have truetrac by then but whether I do or not, I'm going to need the 4x4 in front of me not to pu$$yfoot and hit the gas hard so I don't have to brake.........

·
Registered
23 Posts
any chance of doing it the weekend before or the weekend after? I have a show in Vegas that weekend. If so you can count me in and i will bring my Quad to

·
Registered
426 Posts
im in. does anybody have an extra quad? i have time on all kinds i just dont have one of my own yet. i have my own gear and i have pics to prove my time. havent crashed and i am very carfull on others quads. id be willing to pay for gas i have been on a 91 blaster, 04 honda 400, 05 honda 400, 01 660 yamaha, and an 04 ds 650. i can hadel big and small. i just want to ride. lol where do yall want to camp. north of road where theres bathrooms or south where u can shoot. iv been out there shooting but i dont drink when i shoot. just an idea.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
kronos2 said:
im in. does anybody have an extra quad? i have time on all kinds i just dont have one of my own yet. i have my own gear and i have pics to prove my time. havent crashed and i am very carfull on others quads. id be willing to pay for gas i have been on a 91 blaster, 04 honda 400, 05 honda 400, 01 660 yamaha, and an 04 ds 650. i can hadel big and small. i just want to ride. lol where do yall want to camp. north of road where theres bathrooms or south where u can shoot. iv been out there shooting but i dont drink when i shoot. just an idea.
YA!!! shooting sounds fun!!! YO b, I'LL BUY A TON OF BULLETS IF YOU LET ME SHOOT YOUR PISTOLE, POR FAVOR!!! LOL!!!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
Thats why I'm trying to get a OFFROAD E-locking Diff before try Tru-Trac..
Cool 10-5 to 7 is my B-day week but dont know if I work yet...

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Its up to everyone if they want to shoot. Myself I perfer not to shoot out there ,for the last few years because there are more and more people going on that south side. Its up to everyone I do have a load of weapons, but I myself perfer not to take them out there. I would rather camp on the north side off of county line road bathrooms not that far away.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
I have a TRUETRAC but I still got stuck.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
That will work felix. Nice toy for a young buck like your self. I think you must be a PIMP, Two chicks in the truck and a Rhino!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
felix55 said:
Hey guys I'm all in for Ocotillo my 2wd doesnt hang very well at Glamis and I'll be bringing my little toy
hes a baller. or daddy and mommys got some money

·
Registered
426 Posts
ok who was out there that lent a radio to yellow mantis. i have it. its a uniden. yellow mantis has the big red truck with the stinger on the front that was pulling everybody out but had to go home cuz his truck was stuck in 4x4.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts