Nissan Titan Forum banner

41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 · (Edited)
tutttitan said:
man you seem like a very happy person, i have a titan i was just planning on going with the titan and hummer, i never intended on pissing any one off

I hope you know I am just kidding with you. I am not pissed at all, just giving you a hard time. My post was a total joke. You haven't pissed anyone off. I think I can say we are all just kidding, But you did say it is your moms. (soccer mom?):doublekis

Don't mind Kronos his 1/2 suntan legs are hurting right now!!!!! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
I hope you know I am just kidding with you. I am not pissed at all, just giving you a hard time. My post was a total joke. You haven't pissed anyone off. I think I can say we are all just kidding, But you did say it is your moms. (soccer mom?):doublekis

Don't mind Kronos his 1/2 suntan legs are hurting right now!!!!! HAHAHAHA
im not mad. well a lil. my legs didnt get any son.:crying:

·
Registered
25 Posts
kronos2 said:
must be yours then.
Yeah Honda that is your radio. I gave it to him when i broke and said to give it back to ya. Sorry about that bro.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
DezertRunner said:
Yeah Honda that is your radio. I gave it to him when i broke and said to give it back to ya. Sorry about that bro.
No worries, I got it taken care of with Kronos, What happened to you?

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
tutttitan said:
sounds funif im not busy that weekend i think ill take this for fun
Kinda looks like a box on a 1/2 ton GMC platform ? That's it, its a chevy box.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Need some help Hummer?

Attachments

·
Registered
426 Posts
tutttitan said:
man you seem like a very happy person, i have a titan i was just planning on going with the titan and hummer, i never intended on pissing any one off
i have to post a retraction. i just saw the pics of your truck with the fenders on and you have a beautiful truck. im planing on puting the same fenders on my truck.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
kronos2 said:
H2 are to damn heavy to go into sand
H2s are glorified suburbans... baysicklee a big hunk of sh!t on a suburban frame. don't get me wrong, pretty nice inside and it is beastly but its like the dudes from "queer eye for the straight guy" took a hummer H1 and said, let's perk it up a bit... so ya H-rider, you're right, although you say you're joking, the H2 along with the H3 are, or should be, on top of the #1 gay car list...:jester: :jester: :jester:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·
hooligan said:
H2s are glorified suburbans... baysicklee a big hunk of sh!t on a suburban frame. don't get me wrong, pretty nice inside and it is beastly but its like the dudes from "queer eye for the straight guy" took a hummer H1 and said, let's perk it up a bit... so ya H-rider, you're right, although you say you're joking, the H2 along with the H3 are, or should be, on top of the #1 gay car list...:jester: :jester: :jester:
I was not kidding about the gay thing per bloodydecks.com, this is a fishing site that put up a poll vote for the gayest vechicle and it won pt cruiser was second

·
Registered
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
I was not kidding about the gay thing per bloodydecks.com, this is a fishing site that put up a poll vote for the gayest vechicle and it won pt cruiser was second
dude thats dic*. funny but messed up. he does have a nice titan tho. all the mods iv been thinking of he has and looks sick. frp fenders whith the halo projector lights and the stillin bumper. looks awsome. thanks for showing me what it would look like on my truck. lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
hondarider227 said:
No worries, I got it taken care of with Kronos, What happened to you?
I hit a huge section a little to fast. Blew out my coilovers and who know's what else. The front of my truck is all jacked up looking. I couldn't go over 60mph all the way back to San Diego, the vibration was bad.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
DezertRunner said:
I hit a huge section a little to fast. Blew out my coilovers and who know's what else. The front of my truck is all jacked up looking. I couldn't go over 60mph all the way back to San Diego, the vibration was bad.
Not good hurry and get it fixed so we can go break something else

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Just got told I have to work the 6th Saterday. So I will be going out Saterday night and I think I am going to stay thru Monday. So a little change of plans on me.

·
Registered
426 Posts
so guess what yall. im moving back to rancho bernardo. moving down the weekend of the 25th. ill be an SD boy now.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
kronos2 said:
so guess what yall. im moving back to rancho bernardo. moving down the weekend of the 25th. ill be an SD boy now.
Nice you didnt want to live up there in the slummy O.C. Now you can hit up the dezert with us more often!!! Or we can go kill something I am always up to shooting something that flys or has horns but look out because you may see this.

·
Registered
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
Nice you didnt want to live up there in the slummy O.C. Now you can hit up the dezert with us more often!!! Or we can go kill something I am always up to shooting something that flys or has horns but look out because you may see this.

ok whos been playing with the dog. im down for more off-roading but i want to upgrade a lil before anything to crazy. as for the shooting. i only have a 40 for now.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
hmmm. where in ocatillo do you camp? i have been wanting to go but was planning on ridding my bike. Do you think my truck in my sig would make it to the camp site?? I got a truetrac but im lowered lol. I wanna bring JBaltimore too cause he just got a new trophy kart. looks like a blast

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
hmmm. where in ocatillo do you camp? i have been wanting to go but was planning on ridding my bike. Do you think my truck in my sig would make it to the camp site?? I got a truetrac but im lowered lol. I wanna bring JBaltimore too cause he just got a new trophy kart. looks like a blast
trophy karts are [email protected]!! you should be able to make it to the camp site with your titan, the road is smooth to the sites till you head off on a beaten path. i believe Hondarider may bring his quads and others may bring bikes too. i'm still spending money on my truck but someday will have a bike or quad.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts