Nissan Titan Forum banner
81 - 100 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
chato said:
hey guys I wish I could make that weekend but I,m going to be out off town, But would like to do a trip out to Pismo soon if anyone else is interested
dude if i had a trailer and a bike id be down.

·
Registered
426 Posts
hooligan said:
yeah, we could always just rent some quads or for me i'd just rent another sand rail!!!
lol we will see. that would be a week long trip

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·
Justintoxicated said:
Yea I use the stock tires like every year or 2 (since 2000 when I bought the thing) for the ocasional trip to Rockatillo.

yea I was getting a bunch of tire spin and sliding makeing a turn and it suddenly hooked up and tipped the quad on it's side, I hit my shoulder on a rock or maybe it was just hard *** dirt and fractured it.

I guess I could bring my old beat up Skate II's but no way I'm running my Skat Tracks on rocks!.
Dude no breaking bones on this trip. Hey Kronos there is plenty to do in your truck. it will be good times.

·
Registered
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
Dude no breaking bones on this trip. Hey Kronos there is plenty to do in your truck. it will be good times.
i ment in pismo. we just have to bring gas.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #87 ·
kronos2 said:
i ment in pismo. we just have to bring gas.
I will start checking at the begining of october to see when the gas station opens back up.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
felix55 said:
We still have some time to go till october I already want to head out there :gossip:
We can do a night run when ever you are ready. Leave my house at 8 or 9 at night come back by morning. I am down any saterday night as long as my schedule is ok. PM me if you want to go, I think hooligan would be down and a few other lets set it up and go for it

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
hondarider227 said:
We can do a night run when ever you are ready. Leave my house at 8 or 9 at night come back by morning. I am down any saterday night as long as my schedule is ok. PM me if you want to go, I think hooligan would be down and a few other lets set it up and go for it
in regards to running rockotillo early, prior to the planned date? sure!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
hondarider227 said:
im down. i just have to move. looks like im going to be moving a week sooner. im moving down saturday. hooli and i could meet you at that road coming off the 79 going out to octillo. im working on an light bar idea.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hey Guys- New to the site. Pick up my new 2008 Titan CC 2WD Labor Day weekend.
Never been to Ocotillo- Do they have Sheriffs checking everyones Bikes?
If they do I need to go get a Sparkarrestor for my 2005 Honda CR500.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Almost Illegal said:
Hey Guys- New to the site. Pick up my new 2008 Titan CC 2WD Labor Day weekend.
Never been to Ocotillo- Do they have Sheriffs checking everyones Bikes?
If they do I need to go get a Sparkarrestor for my 2005 Honda CR500.
I never run spark arrestors or green stickers

·
Registered
59 Posts
I try to stay away from places that patrol. (green sticker, sparkarrestor, guns, etc.).
Don't want to be harrassed or get a ticket.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Off topic but wanted to extend the invite out. The car tour that i work for will be in town at the LA convention center on the 25th of August and I have some tickets to give out. You can look it up on the Web at hotimportnights.com. If interested in going PM me.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
So Chato and I are talking about making a run Saterday night september 1st. The only thing i recommend for bikes is that they are green sticker. If you are not green sticker don't chance it. I am ready to run any way quads or no quads, Bikes if they have light. I would say lets do just a truck run but why not we decided now. I am down for any way. We can head out around 8 or 9 and come back around 3 or 4 or 5 what do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Almost Illegal said:
I try to stay away from places that patrol. (green sticker, sparkarrestor, guns, etc.).
Don't want to be harrassed or get a ticket.
Haha this coming outta the guy named "Almost Illegal" lol

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Well I'll be rushing to get the banshee together, air compressors and tank mounted to the truck, and an in Cab Radio and 2 Meter antenna. Sounds like it should be a fun trip.

Do trucks in rockcatillo Need flags? Never really taken my truck out there before.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
I think I would have to do just a truck run on the 1st. I have a wedding on Sunday the 2nd I have to go to. Just I may not even be able to go this night?

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
hondarider227 said:
I think I would have to do just a truck run on the 1st. I have a wedding on Sunday the 2nd I have to go to. Just I may not even be able to go this night?
[email protected] did i blunder this one up. just realized the wedding i'm going to Agoura Hills for is October 5 and 6. not gonna be able to make this meet unless it's rescheduled.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
hooligan said:
[email protected] did i blunder this one up. just realized the wedding i'm going to Agoura Hills for is October 5 and 6. not gonna be able to make this meet unless it's rescheduled.
OK well no one has commited Hooli and some one else couldnt do this date what date is good for every one, lets change it

81 - 100 of 112 Posts