Nissan Titan Forum banner
101 - 112 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
yep ... might be a good idea to reschedule (that's if everyone can), I'm unable to make it as well, will be in LA that weekend, attending USC game on Saturday.....bought tickets a loooong time ago, can't miss it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm good for Oct 5- Oct13- or Oct20 weekends
Just need directions and a forsure date?

Pick up my new truck in a week and a half. Getting lifted.

·
Registered
426 Posts
i can do the weekend before or the weekend after but after that i might be on the way to dallas. i want to make this run guys.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I'd be in for October 13th...:cheers:

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
It's possible I will get to bring my bike. Motors not built yet, just waiting on some Cub cylinders to finish the topend, slap in the new clutch and I'm set. New crank is installed. This would be a great break in trip as I don't like to ride my Sand Bike very hard at rockatillo. I don't even have skidplates over the brake disk. The later you guys push this the more likely I will finish my motor on time :p :cheers:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Oct. 5 is only a week and a half away.
Is anyone still planning this trip?

If I could get a for sure date and location. Going to try and make this meet but my calender fills up quick with the wife and kids.

·
Premium Member
1,557 Posts
lol I was going to ask if you went and where the pictures were.

·
Registered
426 Posts
hey guys i want to go before i move. ill be moving right before thanksgiving so if we can make this happen, sweet. if not, was great seeing yall this past weekend.

101 - 112 of 112 Posts