Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a big dyno day here in Modesto, CA October 13th. The cost is about $60 bucks so come on down!!!

There will be tons of trucks there.....but at the moment only one Titan!!! So come on out see what she's got!!!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I'll see you at the picnic tomorrow. I'd like some details. I plan on getting Osiris next month and I'd like to put down a baseline with just intake and exhaust.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey we forgot to talk about this!!!

Nice seeing you all today! My wife had a good time talking smack about us with your wife. Oh man I'm still full from all the food I ate!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I was far to busy defending myself from the women talking marriage smack to think about next weekend. I'd really like to see a baseline run from just my intake, exhaust and recent timing advance. (Thanks again!) It'll give me the leverage I need to get Osiris ordered. :rockon What are the details for the event?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The dyno is at CTR in Modesto, CA.

We had to pay $800 bucks for the entire day. So right now really the cost depends on who all shows up. It appears the cost per individual will be about 60-70 bucks. But if more show up it will be cheaper.

We are also going to BBQ there I beleive.

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here is the address

Ok guys here the address to CTR Motorsports

1237 Emerald Ave st B
Modesto Ca 95351

209-521-3966

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dyno is the in the books....she dyno's at 309.2 rwhp and 386.7 rwtq

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Great numbers, any other Titans there?

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nope....just the Dodge boys. A Hemi with heads and everything under the book hit like 360 HP!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts