Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CC Smoke 4x4 TOW RF stereo 2 weeks old. I don't have any of the stereo reception problems, but recently while driving I "thought" I heard the CD player changing CD's. But wait a sec, that's not possible as I'm listening to the radio. Right? Wrong.

Sure enough, it really is playing and shuffling through the CD's while I'm listening to the radio. I can turn off the CD player on disk 2 track 1....few minutes later I go back to the CD player and it's on track 4, or disk 3, etc. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I missing something here? Check yours out to see if it's constantly cycling through the CDs.

John

·
Registered
255 Posts
I am not 100% positive, since i have not payed that close of attention to my RF, but is there a shuffle mode? You may want to check and see if that is turned on. It would shift cd's and tracks to give you an assortment of songs.

Colin

·
Registered
662 Posts
jbarnby said:
CC Smoke 4x4 TOW RF stereo 2 weeks old. I don't have any of the stereo reception problems, but recently while driving I "thought" I heard the CD player changing CD's. But wait a sec, that's not possible as I'm listening to the radio. Right? Wrong.

Sure enough, it really is playing and shuffling through the CD's while I'm listening to the radio. I can turn off the CD player on disk 2 track 1....few minutes later I go back to the CD player and it's on track 4, or disk 3, etc. Anyone else experiencing this? Am I missing something here? Check yours out to see if it's constantly cycling through the CDs.

John
I have this one figured out. You evidently have the dual media capability in your Titan and it is turned on. The dual media allows the back seat passengers to listen to one source (i.e. CD player) on headphones and the front passengers to listen to the radio at the same time. There is a switch on the stereo that allows this. Turn it off and this should stop. Check out the owners manual. I believe it also turns off the rear speakers when it is active so not to bother the back passengers with their headphones on.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts