Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've a new 2006 crew cab with about 10k miles on her. Recently the radio has started doing a few strange things: out of the clear blue the channel will change. FOr example, if it is on 630 AM, it will flip to 640 or 620. SOmetimes it will flip back again. Any ideas?

·
Registered
321 Posts
possessed??

·
Registered
274 Posts
Maybe your tuning knob is between clicks. My volume did that once and I had somehow gotten the knob to stop between and the stereo was switching between two volume levels. Maybe something similar since you say it is jumping up and down slightly from your current station.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have had the exact same problem with my radio. I also have an '06 CC with the RF package. It seems to happen at random. Unfortunately I have not been able to recreate the problem for the dealer to see and therefore I cannot get it fixed.

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
Check for midgets in the back seat.......

I had a strange issue with mine when I first got the truck. Just driving along, and all of a sudden, the volume would just go down to 0. I tried to see if it did it under any particular circumstances so I could tell the Nissan tech about it when I took it in for service. There was no rhyme or reason for it. I couldn't figure it out......

Then I heard sniggering from the backseat. The brats were turning it down with the rearseat radio controls..... Oh, yeah, they had a good laugh at my expense that day! :bang:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts