Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 04 Titan. The SES light has gone on. When I run the sequence to get the code I get the following:
1 long
2 short
1 long
2 short
1 long
10 short
10 short
10 short

I can't find anything in the codes list that seems to match. The dealers want 2 hours of time ($65/hour) to tell me the code. Does anyone know what these flashes may mean?

·
Registered
554 Posts
Try your local Autozone. They'll plug the code reader in and tell you the code and a short description for free.

·
Registered
366 Posts
Citywolf said:
I have an 04 Titan. The SES light has gone on. When I run the sequence to get the code I get the following:
1 long
2 short
1 long
2 short
1 long
10 short
10 short
10 short

I can't find anything in the codes list that seems to match. The dealers want 2 hours of time ($65/hour) to tell me the code. Does anyone know what these flashes may mean?
Hey what Dealer did you go to? if its corona nissan, i would run away from them as fast a you can

·
Registered
275 Posts
There is a really good post in the "how to" section on how to read your SES light. http://www.titantalk.com/forums/tit...read-reset-service-engine-soon-ses-light.html
The first series of blinks would indicate the first number of the code and its a longer blink between numbers. The light will blink faster for the next 3 numbers of the code.
It looks like you have a P1000 code. I had this on my truck last month and never did figure out why or what exactly its from. I called one dealer and he told me its a cam shaft sensor code and probable just needs to be reprogramed or reset and said they can do it for $87:mad: . So I cleared to code and drove it around. I got home and checked it again and I had no code and still don't have any.
________
ECIGARETTES

1 - 4 of 4 Posts