1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
59,069 Posts
I don't know if this will work but I can offer some advice if you go the Parrot route. I've had mine for nearly a year so far. If I had it to do again I'd probably save a few bucks and get the unit without the display. I never use mine.

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. Do you not use it because it is inconvenient to look at or it just doesn't matter? Does the one with a display show only the number or a name too if you have it programmed in the phone? Thanks.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i hve a wireless motorola bluetooth install kit for sale, comes with controls, mic, speaker, antenna booster and all wires needed just took it out two weeks ago. in great condition, i also work at AT&T (cingular)

·
Registered
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Got any pics Down South?

·
Registered
513 Posts
not off hand but ill try to take some tonight and get then to you

·
Registered
513 Posts
the model is: motorola Bluetooth® Car Kit IHF1000 asking 150.0

·
Premium Member
59,069 Posts
tholmes said:
Thanks, I appreciate the heads up. Do you not use it because it is inconvenient to look at or it just doesn't matter? Does the one with a display show only the number or a name too if you have it programmed in the phone? Thanks.
I don't use it because it doesn't matter. Unless you screen your calls the display is of little use. If you have a name programed in it will display the name. If not it will display the number.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts