Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a brush/grille guard for my 07 titan that is for the truck. The problem I am facing is I bought it from a guy on Craigslist that was missing the hardware and mounting brackets. I thought I could buy them online easily. I was mistaken. I can not find anything on the brackets or hardware or a parts list. Does anyone know if I can order these seperatly and if so where? Any help with the part numbers or something would be helpful. I have the part number for the grille itself it is 999T4-WQ300. The Dealership said they can not just sell the parts I need to buy it new to get the parts I need. Or does anyone know a place where I can get them made.
Thank you:confused:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I had the same problem, bought a used grille guard at a flea market for my 2007 Titan, came with the brackets, but when I went to mount it on my new 2012 Titan, I thought that I was missing the brackets for the tow hook screws. Turns out it wasn't missing the brackets, but I was too lazy to remove the grille, skid plate, and tow hook screws, and there was a warehouse just down the street from my work in Houston that was offering a new grille guard for $199 and installation for $50. Now I have an extra grille guard to sell.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
If you can get a picture or drawing of the brackets you need, a good metal fab shop (welding shop or machine shop, ask around) can make up brackets. Hardware (bolts, nuts, etc.) should be readily available from a hardware supplier that specializes in such things. Look for businesses with terms in their names like "screw and machine" or "bolt and nut" or some such. It's likely going to be "not cheap" to fab up brackets, but it can be done. The better a pic/drawing you can get, the easier it becomes.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
I recently purchased a brush/grille guard for my 07 titan that is for the truck. The problem I am facing is I bought it from a guy on Craigslist that was missing the hardware and mounting brackets. I thought I could buy them online easily. I was mistaken. I can not find anything on the brackets or hardware or a parts list. Does anyone know if I can order these seperatly and if so where? Any help with the part numbers or something would be helpful. I have the part number for the grille itself it is 999T4-WQ300. The Dealership said they can not just sell the parts I need to buy it new to get the parts I need. Or does anyone know a place where I can get them made.
Thank you:confused:
I may can help a little. I just pulled the brush gurad off my 2006 KC I can take pics of the mounting hardware you will need. I still need to remove a few of the smaller brackets but if it will help, I'll be glad to. mleiii

1 - 4 of 4 Posts