Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been searching forever. I hate looking at that fan.
Does anyone make an oem style bumper grill? I want it to match the oem honeycomb style of the main grill
Thanks!

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
I have yet to see an OEM style bumper grill, however... I believe you could get one made... try Dunder Grillz... by Dunder Dan (don't know if he's still here... but his site is still up)... aahhhhh.... found it for ya, saved you some trouble... http://www.dundergrillz.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=73

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
You may hate looking at it, but all those little stones on the road LOVE looking at it.... That's the first thing I thought when I got my truck home and started doing the overall inspection.... Well, second thing I thought.....:D "Gotta get something to cover up that gaping maw just waiting to invite stones into the radiator fins......"

I haven't seen any matching OEM grille patterns either. This has been asked here before, and as yet no aftermarket supplier has stepped up that I've seen. As stated, maybe Dan will step up? :dunno:

·
Registered
198 Posts
I asked him about one a few months ago and he quoted $80 shipped to Fl.

Can't decide if I want to do that or screw up my courage & go for the black MX mesh 4 piece.
As much as I want it, having a hard time coming to grips with cutting up the grill on a new truck !

His email addr: "Dan Moore" <dund[email protected]>

·
Registered
75 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
You may hate looking at it, but all those little stones on the road LOVE looking at it.... That's the first thing I thought when I got my truck home and started doing the overall inspection.... Well, second thing I thought.....:D "Gotta get something to cover up that gaping maw just waiting to invite stones into the radiator fins......"
That is EXACTLY what I thought. I mean it doesn't even have to be small to get in there and do some damage.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Isnt there a material that looks similar to the honey comb style upper grill at loews or home depot? I could swear I have seen it. I am thinking about painting it and screwing it in there some how.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Do you guys know if Dan's Grills require the OEM grills to be cut out or anything...or do they just install over what we have?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts