Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can pick up the wire harness that plugs into the back of the OEM foglights? I have an XE and I'm installing foglights, and I know I can't use the switch, but I still need the clip that plugs into the light so I can hook it up to a toggle switch. The dealership says they can't get them and I called a bunch of junkyards looking for a Titan but came up with nothing. There has to be some kind of replacement clip available or else if you get in a wreck and damage your harness you can't have foglights anymore. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
97 Posts
I think you can by the whole kit, including switch. I think it is sold on this site for 166.00. If you dont get another resposce try posting this question in the general discussion folder. It gets more reads.

·
Registered
35 Posts
guys, iv'e been doing some digging and searching, cause I to know a few people looking for the same thing, and i've finnaly found it........
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
ACDelco makes pigtails and connectors try a parts house that carrys delco parts and ask for part no# ACD#PT331 or GM#12102664 connector replacement pack, you need 2 of them....
pics included.....

Attachments

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cool, thanks guys, I'm off to buy the ACDelco part now. This is why I love this site, you guys are always a huge help.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I looked at my truck, 06 XE and it seems to already have the plugs sitting tied up behind the bumper. Do I need more parts or what?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
GaryR1984 said:
I looked at my truck, 06 XE and it seems to already have the plugs sitting tied up behind the bumper. Do I need more parts or what?

No, the OEM foglight kit comes with the switch that replaces you light swith in your steering column, everything else is pre-wired. Just swap the switches, mount & plug in your foglights.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks now I know what to get. :)

·
Registered
210 Posts
harland98 said:
Nissanparts247.com has the whole kit including a OEM switch for $166.
Thanks!

If anyone was wondering, your local dealership will have these parts at about 200 dollars.

·
Registered
210 Posts
New Question,

My XE does not have automatic lights that turn on at dark, so I want the kit w/o right because i can't hook up into anything auto? Just confirming.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Thanks again for all the help!

·
Registered
602 Posts
so can i hook the auto head lights on mine? 05 cc 4x4 bt

·
Registered
154 Posts
ok, i have an 04 kc with manual mirrors, windows and doors.......what will I need to get fog lights with the switch.........

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look under your bumper and see if the wire clips are tucked underneath. If they're not there, then you can't use the switch and will have to wire into a toggle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts