Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my 04 grille with the grille mod done and its bedlined. Ill throw in a can of bedliner. Lol. I also have a bedlined bumper that I just took off. It has a crease from a dent I popped out. Open to any offers or trades. They're just gonna sit in the garage so if you need them hit me up. Im in corona, socal.

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
I have my 04 grille with the grille mod done and its bedlined. Ill throw in a can of bedliner. Lol. I also have a bedlined bumper that I just took off. It has a crease from a dent I popped out. Open to any offers or trades. They're just gonna sit in the garage so if you need them hit me up. Im in corona, socal.
are you speaking of a front or rear bumper/

·
Registered
263 Posts
Interested in seeing the grill... Would you ship?

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bumpers free for anybody local. Pm me about the grille and we can see what we can work out. Don't know how much shipping would be for it.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I need that front bumper... is that off a XE,SE?

·
Registered
61 Posts
El Paso, TX. I have an SE but realllllly need a bumper and grille, its not leveled and another car got in the way of my forward momentum :)

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No really sure how to ship the bumper since its so big. I can maybe check and see how to ship it if your serious. It has a crease from a dent in the pictures. PM me and we can talk

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
if that was an SE/LE bumper i would be on my way to your pad right now to pick it up!

Ive got an idea for a mod on the stock front bumper and i dont wanna pull mine off the do it lol. It will only work on the metal bumper tho.

Good luck on gettin rid of them pal.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts