Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont have tow package and im palnning on adding the class III is that the right hitch? also i think my truck is pre wired ( 2006 cc se) so i would have to buy the wiring harness ? thanks

·
Registered
88 Posts
Your truck should be per wired. Go and get the OEM hitch it comes with everything you need. The per wired plug on your truck connects to the the OEM hitch. Easy bolt on to frame and plug in relays under the hood. I bought one for my 08 installed in about 30 minutes.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
37 Posts
I got mine from the dealer, Since I am in the DFW area, and Courtesy is also in this area, I went to my local dealer closest to my house and asked them to match the price, They did. took about 20 minutes by myself to install it, the use of jack stands helped.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Blacktri99 said:
I got mine from the dealer, Since I am in the DFW area, and Courtesy is also in this area, I went to my local dealer closest to my house and asked them to match the price, They did. took about 20 minutes by myself to install it, the use of jack stands helped.

I used my 13 year old son as jack stand.

·
Registered
6,067 Posts
Brents said:
I used my 13 year old son as jack stand.
You knew you had him for a reason, didn't you?!?!:jester:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mayb ill try that on my dealer, i doubt it will work on them tho

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.