Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone help me out.. I have a 2009 Titan and a buddy is gonna hook me up with his OEM head unit w/nav from a 2017 Titan. Does anyone know if wire harness is the same and if it would fit in the dash?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Morning all, I was simply thinking about whether I were to swap my radio from the single racket standard one to the twofold commotion touchscreen radio would all the production line bits work? I.e Bluetooth USB and so on?
Kodi Lucky Patcher nox

·
Registered
2019 TITAN XD PRO-4X
2 Posts
2017 to 2009... They are not remotely close to being swap able. You are better off to get a 7 inch 2 din pioneer or similar head unit.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I agree with SDF1 would not work nor be worth the hassle of trying. A low cost double din radio from a reputable manufacture that has Apple car play and android auto would be a good choice. That would give you NAV.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Diagnosable narcissism is far more complex (and often dangerous) than mere selfishness or vanity. One interesting way to think of one with narcissistic personality disorder is as a big baby — no really, because a baby, like a true narcissist, is concerned only with themselves and their needs.

infinite simulator mod apk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts