Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One pair of OEM rear tail lights for sale in excellent condition. Truck was damaged by some debris during a storm, parting out all parts that were not damaged in any way by the storm. Asking $60.00 for the pair. I am located near Pensacola FL. I have pics but will have to upload them after work today.
Thanks, Kevin
850-516-7864 text only between 7am-4pm (work hours)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I don't know what a good price is for OEM rear tail lights so if anyone is in need of them please feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have some i need to sell with the 3rd brake light also, im over in panama city lol

·
Registered
38 Posts
Are these standard t lights? I mean, these aren't the ones that light up the bed when the tail gate is down.
For a price on them, new after market ones are $65. I'll just leave this here...

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Are these standard t lights? I mean, these aren't the ones that light up the bed when the tail gate is down.
For a price on them, new after market ones are $65. I'll just leave this here...
I am not sure what mislead you on what I have listed but I could care less what you do. Just pass, no opinion needed from you. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts