Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 w/the 6-disc RFsystem and also have the OEM Sirius installed. I don't use my Sirius radio anymore and have recently purchased the OEM Ipod Interface kit and realized it didn't come with the Y cable to work with the Sirius plug. My plan is to just unplug the Sirius cable and plug the Ipod cable in it's place. My problem is that I can't find the fcatory plug location! I've heard it's right under the steering column for the non-Sirius models, but nothting there is the same size as my cable plug. Any pics or direction as to where this is??

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nothing gang? I checked it's actually the XM kit, but still would like to know where the factory satellite plug is located. Help me out folks!

·
Registered
684 Posts
The cable for the satellite radio box, and the box itself is located near the firewall above the brake pedal. The sat receiver is pancaked with the RF external amp. The amp is positioned closest to the firewall and the sat receiver is mounted below the amp. However, I believe the ipod adapter actually plugs into the rear of the HU (replacing the cable to the sat receiver) therefore its plug will not resemble or mate with the sat box connector under the dash.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks eakes, appreciate the help.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts