Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just purchase OEM step rails from www.directnissanparts.com for $319. They are located in Arizona and shipped them to me in Chicago for only $35 dollars. $354 to my door step. They had them in stock.

P.S. I had to call the 800 number and order them since the Titan stuff isn't listed on their website yet.

·
Registered
104 Posts
kennyo said:
I just purchase OEM step rails from www.directnissanparts.com for $319. They are located in Arizona and shipped them to me in Chicago for only $35 dollars. $354 to my door step. They had them in stock.
Another option is nerf bars from truckaccessoryusa.net. Chromed stainless steel made by Tech Tubes for $299.95, no shipping when I got mine. I like the extra chrome on the side of the truck.

I just checked, chrome is now $329, still free shipping, powder coated black are $280.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Atsenaotie said:
Another option is nerf bars from truckaccessoryusa.net. Chromed stainless steel made by Tech Tubes for $299.95, no shipping when I got mine. I like the extra chrome on the side of the truck.

I just checked, chrome is now $329, still free shipping, powder coated black are $280.
I also considered the nerf bars, my wife wanted the OEM rails since they are a bit wider. I had a really hard time finding the OEM rails in stock anywhere. Right now the OEMs or the Nerf's you posted are about the only options available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts