Nissan Titan Forum banner

Oem step rails for 2008 crew cab?

715 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Seranin 
#1 ·
Sorry...another newbie post from me

Does anyone know yet if the 2008 long wheel base crew cab has different mounting points for the oem step rails? I want to add them to my 2008 pro4x crew cab (long wheel base) truck and would like to buy from a fellow member on here if I could, but if extensive modification if necessary I may have to buy new...unfortunately I heard that only chrome rails are available for the 2008 (no more charcoal).

Anyone know for sure? Or can refer me to someone who would know for sure?

Thanks!

#2 ·
for 2008 the listings read as 999T6-WS0CS for all crew cab's, only in chrome....

#3 ·
There is a third place for mounting on the LWB, but my old CC step bars mounted right up to it. I didn't like to look of them cutting off at the end of the cab though. Was VERY noticable. Hence the reason I went to N-Fab. If you don't like the 6-step, another member got the wheel to wheels with the usual 4step. and you can get them in any color to include charcoal if it is your desire. Just cost money.

#4 ·
Thanks, Bhudda... I know most people like those aftermarket "steps" but I would prefer a rail...oem or like oem. I'd prefer the truck be as stock looking as possible, and for family use a rail would be more useful / safer. But I guess you can't have everything...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.