Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I picked up a new SL Wednesday afternoon with the OEM step rails. Saturday I pulled them off and put a set of Go Rhino Dominator II's on. The stock ones were on the truck for less than 72 hours. First person to PM me that can pick them up with in a week can have them for free. They are too damn big to ship so pick up only.

Edit: These are for a Crew Cab and I'm located just outside of Mobile, AL.

Reactions: 25370

·
Premium Member
72,313 Posts
WOW!!! That is a heck of a deal!!! :clap:

·
Registered
249 Posts
Bump for a generous offer! Sucks for me though (drive = $290 fuel)

·
Registered
14,146 Posts
crew cab...he edited it after you posted lol. whats your plans besides the steps for the new titan??

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Gray. ...............

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
crew cab...he edited it after you posted lol. whats your plans besides the steps for the new titan??
Bedline it.

Actually I'm not sure yet. I'm going to drive it for a month or so before I decide.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Dang, too bad I'm up here just north of Atlanta. I'll be heading to the Gulf Coast south of Tallahassee in about 3 weeks, but I'm sure they'll be long gone by then. Good of you for doing that.

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:bump: ..............

·
Premium Member
46,438 Posts
UN-believable deal...

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:bump: ..............

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here's a pic I took with my cell phone this morning.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I've been looking to ditch the rails my T came with for those OEMs at one point. My cousin works in Loxley and could possibly pick those up for me. I'll get back with you after I talk with him today.

·
Premium Member
58,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I've been looking to ditch the rails my T came with for those OEMs at one point. My cousin works in Loxley and could possibly pick those up for me. I'll get back with you after I talk with him today.
They are yours.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I picked up a new SL Wednesday afternoon with the OEM step rails. Saturday I pulled them off and put a set of Go Rhino Dominator II's on. The stock ones were on the truck for less than 72 hours. First person to PM me that can pick them up with in a week can have them for free. They are too damn big to ship so pick up only.

Edit:
im in Robertsdale al ,i have 2012 pro4x , grey, i need a set of step rails, & i'll be sure give them a good home. rob

1 - 20 of 20 Posts