Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Excellent condition OEM tool box for utilitrac. less then 1 year old, only on truck for 6 months. two access handles, both keys. In west central florida. make an offer.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Too bad your not closer to Oregon - I need one.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Paid 520, asking 300 OBRO. Yes it does stick up a little past the top bed rail. I don't think it would work with any type of tonneau cover
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
298 Posts
I bought the exact same truck box of some guy here in Vegas of Cragis List. Sorry so say but I only gave the guy $200 cash.

Some strange things I noticed about this truck box. The box sits stupidly high so I lowered the rails but then it hits the wheel wells when sliding it out, so I cut the corner off the box but I still need to weld the corners up. I plan to do a full “look what I did” post once I’m all finished.

Also what’s with the brackets that come with it? They hold the box away from the bed by about a foot??? I just cut then up and made my own so now my box lock into place with about 1” of clearance from the back to the bed, just enough for the lid to open and not hit anything. It’s just crazy how they designed that box.

Anyway, overall it’s a seems like a well made box, you should have no problem selling it.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
76,514 Posts
lowlypawn said:
I bought the exact same truck box of some guy here in Vegas of Cragis List. Sorry so say but I only gave the guy $200 cash.

Some strange things I noticed about this truck box. The box sits stupidly high so I lowered the rails but then it hits the wheel wells when sliding it out, so I cut the corner off the box but I still need to weld the corners up. I plan to do a full “look what I did” post once I’m all finished.

Also what’s with the brackets that come with it? They hold the box away from the bed by about a foot??? I just cut then up and made my own so now my box lock into place with about 1” of clearance from the back to the bed, just enough for the lid to open and not hit anything. It’s just crazy how they designed that box.

Anyway, overall it’s a seems like a well made box, you should have no problem selling it.
I'm still toying with the idea of this box or not. It takes up a lot of space in the CC bed that I'm not sure I want to lose. I also have the overhead racks which I'm not sure If i can mod to work with the box or not. you may be interested in the overhead rack/bed extender mod I did... Do you think something like that can be done with the box? You seem to have some great input on that..

Bump for the box sale as well.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I looked into pallet shipping for a box and it looks to be too expensive to make it worth it. I am willing to meet someone within a few hours of Tampa if youre interested.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
564 Posts
afireman said:
I looked into pallet shipping for a box and it looks to be too expensive to make it worth it. I am willing to meet someone within a few hours of Tampa if youre interested.
I'm about 21 hours away - is that close enough? ::jester:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Did I say firm? I meant negotiable. Gotta get it out of my garage. $200. This time it is firm. This box is in excellent condition, no damage, only scuffs inside on bottom. All hardware, both keys. No shipping, pick up or local drop off only.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,224 Posts
Bump for a great box. This is the newer two latch design. I have one and LOVE it. This is a great deal that you will be very happy you got. Rolls to the tailgate for easier access. Somebody buy this.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,070 Posts
afireman said:
Did I say firm? I meant negotiable. Gotta get it out of my garage. $200. This time it is firm. This box is in excellent condition, no damage, only scuffs inside on bottom. All hardware, both keys. No shipping, pick up or local drop off only.
$200 is an excellent price for this! If I didn't already have one, I'd drive to FL to get it! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
414 Posts
ill buy the internals off of you i need the parts used to mount the box. the side brackets and the parts for the back of it. if you still have this for sale of course.
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top