Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried searching this subject, but nothing came up...

So who's rollin out this weekend to represent their Titans?? :rockon

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I will be there on Sunday. But most likely be spending a lot of time @ the CORR trailer. I'll be wearing my CORR yellow shirt.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I want to go Saturday, but right now it seems most of my friends want to go Sunday...I'm going either day for sure!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I will be there on Sunday. But most likely be spending a lot of time @ the CORR trailer. I'll be wearing my CORR yellow shirt.
Saw ur truck at AV CORR race. Pretty cool all titans out there. Man your pushbar is high!! you hunting sasquatch or somthing tall?? lol

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
you hunting sasquatch or somthing tall?? lol
rockclimbing!

wanted to make it to this expo, I miss them every time......

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
Saw ur truck at AV CORR race. Pretty cool all titans out there. Man your pushbar is high!! you hunting sasquatch or somthing tall?? lol
As SD said, I'm setting the truck up for heavy trail use and occasional rock crawling. It's going to be a long ardious process.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yellomantis said:
As SD said, I'm setting the truck up for heavy trail use and occasional rock crawling. It's going to be a long ardious process.
Thats what i was thinking looking at it. Didnt realize you were 4wd till i saw u out there

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Ok...I'm going Sat morning...Titan meet at the Expo?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
loufish said:
Ok...I'm going Sat morning...Titan meet at the Expo?
there should be a titan meet, anyone interested?? I just bought my Titan and want to see and get some ideas.. but mostly drool, haha:eek2:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts